Our Family

We laugh together. We love together. We laugh together.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where does the time go?!?

Well, here I am. Over a year later and I am, once again, so behind on my family blogging!  So much has happened in our lives in the past year. Nick just turned 18 and his life is about to really begin. He graduates from high school in May and hopes to attend Utah State University in the fall. Wanting to pursue Mechanical Engineering, we are hoping that he makes enough money this summer to at least get himself through the first semester!  
The three oldest boys all received their ranks as Eagle Scouts together at the end of 2010. What a great accomplishment!  We are all so proud of them. Josh is ready to go get his driver's license. Ben just turned 15 and can get his driving permit. Megan is now 12 and goes to Young Women's at church and Matt is 11 and is wearing contacts! 
Really, I would say to all my young mother friends to just love your young children so much! Hold them as often as you can.  Because before you know it they are all grown up and ready to embark on the world all by themselves. I used to just think that having five kids in seven years would be the end of me. The diapers, the mess, the stuff, the bottles, the bawling, the mess again! Even though there is still messes, the kids are so much fun now! I didn't know it would be this great raising a big family, but I really love it. I am so very proud of my family and all that we have accomplished in the last 20 years. Hopefully we will survive 20 more!

1 comment:

M&EMS said...

Hooray, you posted!! I keep telling my kids to stop growing, but they won't listen!!