Josh loves to bake! And I love that he does! Today he made banana bread...Yummy! It doesn't last long at our house! His speciality is Snicker Doodles so I will post pictures of that next time he makes them! Sorry you can't taste his cooking, you just get to enjoy the pictures!!!
3 comments:
Great Job Josh! You should become a professinal chef!
OH MY GOSH!!! I cannot BELIEVE how big your kids are! They are all so cute. I would have never imagined Josh baking...that's wonderful. He should come to my house one day and teach me because I always burn any type of bread I try to make. It was so good to see you and Nat at the wedding. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Love ya!
I SERIOUSLY can't wait until my kids can do this too! I used to make orange julius for my family.
Post a Comment