Just wanted to let you all know I will be making our blog private soon. If you'd like to be on the list, please email me. Many of you that I email and talk to often will be included anyway, as well as all close friends and family. Thanks! Just think this is a good idea and I should have done this long ago!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
BLOG GOING PRIVATE!!!!
Just wanted to let you all know I will be making our blog private soon. If you'd like to be on the list, please email me. Many of you that I email and talk to often will be included anyway, as well as all close friends and family. Thanks! Just think this is a good idea and I should have done this long ago!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
now you just need to post!!! :) LOVE YA!- Mindy
Post a Comment