Our Family

We laugh together. We love together. We laugh together.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ben's Stitches in his HEAD

Well, here is Ben's head. Smacked the back of it at the church (you know those pads on the wall to soften the blow? Well, it was the frame around it that he hit!) while he was playing tug-a-war with his dad and the other scouts.
The Doctor even said he could see his skull the cut was so deep. Kind of gross huh?
Here is Ben getting all stitched up. I love having a Blackberry with a camera! How fun huh!
--not so much fun for Ben though!!
Check out those 7 stitches!!! Way to go BEN!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yuck! I hope he is okay. With your two most recent accidents, I think everyone in your family should wear safety gear just to be safe!

M&EMS said...

DUDE, you need to put a "WARNING" graphic material ahead. I almost lost my lunch! Glad you are okay
Ben. Your family needs to be put in a bubble for awhile don't ya think?

Berta said...

I agree with the last comment - you need a warning before scrolling down. I screamed and looked away. Church can be a dangerous place! Emma had to get stitches once from a toy falling on her in nursery and she broke her arm at the Blue & Gold Dinner held at the church.

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Oh, that makes me sick! Austin (2) had stitches back in May and it was horrible!