Our Family

We laugh together. We love together. We laugh together.

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Learner's Permit!!!

You know it is a sign of your youth COMPLETELY GONE, when you find your oldest child behind the wheel of a car. I can't believe that I have a 15 year old who has his learner's permit! Nick was so very excited to have passed the test. He read the manual, boring of course, but it paid off in the end. He was very nervous, but SO EXCITED after it was over and he had that hot permit in his hands! WAY TO GO NICK!!! We are proud of you! (please drive safe!)

2 comments:

M&EMS said...

HURRY everyone get off of the sidewalks!! You are growing up way too fast Nick. We are proud of you too, please don't drive like your mommy!!!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! I can't stand the fact that you have a child old enough to drive. When did I get married? 1999? (Oh, yeah, I guess I'm just really behind.....)