Our Family

We laugh together. We love together. We laugh together.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Megan Honors Concert

Megan participated in AIM (acheivement in music) for her piano. She had to play in front of judges for technique, memorized songs and sight reading. She received 100% on all of them and was chosen to participate in a Honors Concert that evening. She played at Weber State University in a concert hall on a Concert Grand Piano! She was scared, but was amazing! She introduced herself and her song and played it perfectly! The concert hall was about half full of parents and she didn't even act nervous at all. I think she was the youngest piano player there and seemed so small compared to others participating. We are so proud of her!! Good job Megan!! When Megan went to piano lessons on Monday after the concert, her teacher said that Megan is her first student in 14 years to receive 100% for AIM. How exciting!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations Megan! I can't wait to hear her play.

M&EMS said...

YEAH for Megan! I'm so proud of you, you are amazing for not getting nervous. I was able to do the same thing at ISU my Senior Year in High School. You are amazing for doing it at such a young age. Did I say I was proud! HUGS!!