Our Family

We laugh together. We love together. We laugh together.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Check out the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the snow we got today! It was amazing! Today it was recorded that North Ogden got 20" of snow. I believe it! We got that much just at our house!!!! So fun! The kids had so much fun playing in it for sure. I had fun driving and sliding in it!!!!!! I love living on the mountain! This is Greg snowblowing. Behind him is the truck.... Snowplow going by. The snow keeps falling. This is Nick. He made a cave on the side of the sidewalk into the snow. Anywhere you turn, you can dig a tunnel or make a cave! The kids are loving it!! Icicles in front of our house. Megan in a tunnel of snow. Our back deck with the snow that fell in less than 24 hours. It used to be a trampoline and picnic table. Kind of looks like a pot pie or something!! The van with the snow. It was so funny watching Greg drive it around with that snow just sitting there!! One spin around the neighborhood and I had all the snow cleaned off the top of the van! The trees in our front yard.

1 comment:

Paul Ferney said...

Wow. Seeing all that snow makes me glad I live in CA :)